Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

My RV is brand new and I ran the propane tank empty. The

Customer Question

My RV is brand new and I ran the propane tank empty. The heater will not blow hot air anymore. I swithced to to full propane tank and the water heater not works perfectly bt still no hot air.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hot water heater now works perfectly....
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

Go to the main valve on the tank and shut it, slowly open it back up, sometimes if the valve is opened to fast then the regulator can lock up and you might not get the proper pressure... Light the burners on the stove and let them run for a few mins and then see if the furnace will start. Opening the valves at the stove should help get any air out of the lines. IF the furnace is not sparking after the fan comes on please let me know..... Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you......I'll let you know if it still doesn't work....
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

OK

Sounds good, also listen for it trying to spark, if it is not sparking it is not a LP issue....

IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating, it is the only way I get credit for helping, follow ups are included... Robert