Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2005 riverside r27db model i cant find the piolet

Customer Question

i have a 2005 riverside r27db model i cant find the piolet light for furnace please help'
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

You should NOT have a pilot for the furnace all you have to do is turn the Thermostat ON and raise the temp, make sure the LP is turned on. The first thing that should happen is the blower motor should come on and after several seconds it should start sparking and then ignite. IF it is not turning on check the battery voltage, it could be an issue with the T-stat or circuit board that is located on the furnace.... Hope this helps... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

IF you need more help please get me the make and model of the furnace... Follow ups are included, IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating, it is the only way I get credit for helping.... Robert