peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Looking help with a Lippert Bed system 2012 Itasca Ellipse

Customer Question

Looking for RV help with a Lippert Bed system for a 2012 Itasca Ellipse
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Inspect for any debris on the slide tracks or slide out assembly itself that may be causing this issue as well as any issues with the slide itself being bent or slide tracks being damaged needing repaired or replaced.If an issue is found this will need corrected and is usually the cause here.I have also seen the slide out motor itself become weak or fail prematurely needing replaced so if no debris is found and no damage to the tracks or other components I would have the motor tested for any issues needing repaired or replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.