Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a dometic 2 zone thermostat in a new camper,

Customer Question

I have a dometic 2 zone thermostat in a new camper, apparently I've gotten away from the factory settings, and one of zones keeps the fan on 12 hours a day (from the air conditioner). How can I shut that fan off? or should I go back to factory settings? How do I do that? Joe Murtagh
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I take it you don't have the manual for this? I can get you one when

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

get home for lunch.....I can't do it on this tablet. But you go to the mode button and advance thru the choices until you get to "Fan" and then choose "Auto" and the fan will come on or off depending on what temps you set for that. It will cycle on and off with the room temp. Hope that helps here. Once I have the manual I will attach a link to that for you. Get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Were you able to get this resolved? Please let me know if you need more assistance here.