Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Where can I get a owners Manuel 2011 sunnybrook brookside 36

Customer Question

Where can I get a owners Manuel for a 2011 sunnybrook brookside 36 foot 5 the wheel
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Several possible places to get one............E-Bay or Amazon books is a place to look. You have to keep checking every few days. I am adding a link to another source that can be good sometimes. People list what they have there. And one that is often overlooked, but that I have had good success with is for the customer to Google the year, make and model of the coach they have and find one for sale. Then contact the owner or dealer and explain what you need and offer to pay for them to make you a copy. Most are pretty understanding. The last one I had success with a month ago didn't even charge him for the copy. Those are the best bets.............hope this proves helpful here. Please let me know if you need more later as all follow ups are included in our fee. http://www.rvingthemidwestconnection.com/

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know how this works out...........

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Any luck with tracking down a manual? Please let know if you need help finding one for sale if you decide to go that route. Thanks!