Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Were is the transmiter slide switch on a 2004 keystone 25rbs

Customer Question

were is the transmiter for the slide switch on a 2004 keystone 25rbs sprinter
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

It may not have one if this has an LCI slide system. They don't use one. What is the issue here? Are you plugged into shore power and when did you have the batteries checked last? Give me some additional information and I can assist you further here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the slide is a lippert slide the batteries are brand new and also plugged into 120 volts
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

So this doesn't have a control module..........what happens when you hit the switch? Any noise at all? Do you have a 12 vDC test light or digital multimeter for some testing? That is the quickest way to track this down.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no noise no power on the switch all fuses show good in the electrical panel,all done with a om mentor
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I have given you the phone chat option............once accepted I will provide you with my number. No time limit on the call or calls, if more than one is needed here.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Were you able to get this resolved or do we need to do more digging on this? Did you change you mind about the phone call for some help?