Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

My inverter shows a flashing yellow light. Indicates that

Customer Question

My inverter shows a flashing yellow light. Indicates that the battery is full. I can't seem to reset the input breaker at the back of the unit. I can only run the system on AC at this point.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

That error code indicates that the batteries are too low for any inverter use and shuts down to prevent overheating. That is why you can't run anything but AC at this time. The batteries may be failing to hold a charge or they may just be low and need recharging. I am attaching a copy of the manual for this model in case you don't have one. Bookmark it so you can come back to it again or print out a copy. Hope this proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more later as all follow ups are included in our fee. http://www.xantrex.com/documents/Discontinued-Products/UR-UPS%20Owner''s%20Manual%20975-0049-01-01%20Rev%20A%20-%20l%20(lo%20res).pdf

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

http://www.xantrex.com/documents/Discontinued-Products/UR-UPS%20Owner''s%20Manual%20975-0049-01-01%20Rev%20A%20-%20l%20(lo%20res).pdf

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

For some reason the link isn't working so you will need to cut and paste that into the addy bar.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Hope that manual was helpful in explaining further the reason for the flashing light. Hope that resolved this for you.