rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

1994 four winds motorhome rv abs lite stays on and missing

Customer Question

1994 four winds motorhome rv abs lite stays on and missing in motor
Category: RV
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

At this point, it would be practical to have the codes read so we can determine where to go next. There are many reasons for these problems. Hope this helps.

Thanks, Ron

Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Also, let me know what the codes are so I can help you with that on what to do next.

Thanks again, Ron