Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Just wondering what a rough or approx. price would be to

Customer Question

Hi
Just wondering what a rough or approx. price would be to replace to roof on a 1984 Jayco Swan Poptop Camper.
Trying to sell one i have but possible buyer said roof needs to be replaced therefore wanting to take the cost of the sale price.
thanks
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

To replace with a new roof is probably going to cost what the unit is worth, they are spendy, I would take off 200 from the price and see if the buyer is willing to purchase it. You are probably looking at least 1K to replace with a brand new one... Understand if this is not what you wanted to hear.... Robert