Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Got a holiday rambler owners manual?

Customer Question

Got a holiday rambler owners manual?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

I checked and they only have them back to 1990. One place I would try is a manual exchange. I have been doing this site for several years and it is the best source I know of for these older units. I have had several owners come back to tell me it has helped. Click HERE to view..,... IF I had a manual I would give it to you but they are very difficult to find on these older units, the manual exchange might be your best chance. HR is also in business and I can give you there number if you like, I am not sure if they kept manuals going back that far.... Robert