Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Just changed allfour house battery's and now no lights

Customer Question

just changed allfour house battery's and now no lights oranything else ....plugged in shore cord and power in some outlets but not all
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Did you remember to hit the disconnect solenoid switch again so that the batteries were put back into the loop? That is the usual problem when this happens. Check that and then get back to me if you still have issues that need resolution. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Check all the service breakers here as well...........and be sure you turn on the inverter/charger again as some outlets go though that on most models.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Double check all the wiring connections on the batteries to be sure you got them correct or didn't drop a cable down and forget to connect it. I will be around all day if you still need a phone chat.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Were you able to get this resolved or do we still need to do more digging here?