gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Looking condenser coil Mod.# 39045 AC

Customer Question

looking for a condenser coil for a Mod.# ***** AC
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

That is not available as a separate part. You can find a used one perhaps, but by the time you do all that labor and install recharge ports and do all that work, it would be just about cheaper to buy a new one. Many shops have good used units where the customer has upgraded. Please keep in mind this is not something that is being made any longer and hasn't been for some time. I would check on E-Bay for some used parts or used unit. Hope that proves helpful here. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Did you ask about fixing this unit about a week ago? Down in Florida?

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

You might contact an HVAC place that sells parts and see if they have one that you can adapt to your model. Or they may have an old one laying around for parts.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks,but this was NO help at all. Please do not charge me for this information. NO HELP