spankyjr1
spankyjr1, RV Mechanic
Experience:  I have been a mechanic/ technician for over 30 years working on gas,diesel,engines drive train,and electronics.
65057319

The unit makes a humming noise 20 seconds. then shuts off

Customer Question

The unit makes a humming noise for about 20 seconds. then shuts off and keeps trying to start.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Seems like the blower motor is kinda stuck and not turning. Maybe cause it is the first time used in 2 years. The trailer is a 2001 springdale
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Tech Spanky and will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician with over 30+ years experience that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

Are you talking about the furnace?

If you are and have a outside access panel for furnace ,open and remove wire plug at control board and see if humming stops?

I will need make and model number off of furnace?

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:
1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.
The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)
I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Let me know

Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.

I'm just following up to see if we resolved the issue, what it was ,or if you need more info.
I would appreciate a reply so I know you are happy with my assistance.
Thanks
spanky