Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a1999 model m-36sgs ford the check engine light is on

Customer Question

i have a1999 model m-36sgs ford the check engine light is on where is the plug in for the scan tool located
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert......

From my experience if it is a Ford chassis the plug will be under the drivers dash panel on the top of the dash, the dash will swing up or you will have a few screws to remove and take the dash pod out and then on the top will be a fuse block and near that fuse block will be the connector. It might be wired tied up with other wires. The only other area would be in front of the steering column, if you have a carpeted line cover in front of the steering column it could be behind there.... Hope this helps some.... Robert