TIM MOHR
TIM MOHR, RV Mechanic
Experience:  30 years experiance on RV engine and chassis
17454363

Im new to this site, and more importantly owning an RV. What

Customer Question

Im new to this site, and more importantly owning an RV. What are the odds of me frying the circuit board by jumping the pin on the connection harness? (following your instruction on reseting lockout on a Norcold fridge blinking 5 times)
Category: RV
Expert:  TIM MOHR replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** you jumper the proper wires, it wont hurt anything, but if you are not comfortable doing this, I do not suggst it, you could harm the board, but on another note, the board is probably bad anyways, as the code 5 is almost always a bad thermister in the board, or its not level, if you have leveled it within 3 degrees of perfect, and it still sets this code, then try restting it with the jumpers, if it still sets the code, then the thermister is bad,Tim

Expert:  TIM MOHR replied 1 year ago.

did you try reset?