Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Randall. I have lost the power to my bathroom lights and fan

Customer Question

Hi Randall. I'm Kelly. I have lost the power to my bathroom lights and fan after removing the illumagrip lighted assist handle. Not sure what I did but must have blown a fuse. I don't have a schematic to help find the correct fuse. Can you help?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Kelly..........I don't have any diagrams for that either. I would give Fleetwood Customer Service a call and have them e-mail you a complete set. Get the plumbing diagrams as well. Good to have. I am enclosing a link to that site. Once y ou have those, then get back to me if you need more on this as all follow ups are included in our fee. http://fleetwoodrv.com/partsandservice/

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Were you able to get the fuse locations on this from Fleetwood? Those should be either in the load center or under the dash and marked that way. It seems odd that they would be that assist handle in with the bathroom lights and fan. Please let me know if you need some assistance with the testing.