eauto
eauto, RV Owner
Experience:  ase certified mechanic
6149662

Name is ; Issue 1993 Chevy 454 in a Winnebago. Check engine

Customer Question

Customer: Name is Ken; Issue 1993 Chevy 454 in a Winnebago. Check engine light comes on - trans goes into Emergency .Issue is intermittent can come on for 10 miles and then goes off and everything is good then light on-- trans goes to emergency.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That's about it. Have put in new fuel pump, new fuel filter. The OBD1 shows no issues.
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Chevy Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: RV
Expert:  eauto replied 1 year ago.

any codes? hows the fluid?

Expert:  eauto replied 1 year ago.

hows the transmission fluid?