peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Noise in air con compressor, floor mounted. How do I access

Customer Question

Noise in air con compressor, floor mounted. How do I access to repair
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for here.In some cases this may be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have this info may not be online.

Check to see if there is an access panel in the floor itself to access the compressor and if not check and see if you can access the compressor from under the vehicle by removing any paneling.Usually these are the two ways to access this here.If you are unable to locate a way to access this let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello pete, there is no access underneath as is a solid floor with fuel tank under air con and internal access is too small to get access and cupboards built over top of whole air con unit

The cupboards may need removed.I have seen some models where some of the interior components need removed to then access components like this here unfortunately.Since no one else had replied here on this to help you might call a service center or dealer and see if they can tell you exactly how this is accessed as sometimes they may tell you this at no cost to you.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Unfortunately I am unable to offer this service myself on this model here due to the lack of knowledge I have on this issue here.If you want I can open your question up for others to see if anyone else can assist further just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please open up my question to others so I may be able to find someone that knows about Winnebago thank you

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete