Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

We need a fuel sending unit motorhome serial serial #

Customer Question

we need a fuel sending unit for the motorhome serial serial # ***** model 33.5 L 1983 southwind chevy motor 454 and cherry frame
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Were are you located? That would help me get a source close to you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
winnipeg, Canada
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I am attaching a link to one online.............you should be able to go to a larger local automotive parts house and get one. Give the the year and tell them it is for a GM P-60 chassis. Use the part number for the one online and they can cross reference it. Hope that gets you going. Keep in mind the gas tank needs to be lowered to get this installed. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee. http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/shop_parts/fuel_sending_unit/chevy/p30.html

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Check that.............this has a P-37 chassis.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

And here is a source that might be able to rebuild yours............they specialize in these. http://www.tristarrradiator.com/Motorhome%20%20RV%20Page/Motorhome%20%20RV%20Page.html

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please give us your price of the sending unit . ---my name is ***** ***** ,address --444 raquette st ,winnipeg ,manitoba,r3k1n8
i will wait 4 ur reply. thanks!
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Check the prices on the links I gave you.............we don't sell parts here. Click on the link and it will take you to their site. Plan on about $130 dollars. Perhaps cheaper to have yours rebuilt.