Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 1995 holiday rambler imperial moter home with A 8.3

Customer Question

I have a 1995 holiday rambler imperial moter home with A 8.3 cummins with fuel problems no electric to fuel solenoid
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Inspect for any broken or damaged wiring leading to the solenoid itself.If a fault is found it will need repaired to correct this here.If this is checked and found to be o.k. make sure all fuses are found to be o.k.If you haven't had the fault codes checked check and see if any fault codes are set in any of the computers that will help diagnose and locate the fault here.If all of these are o.k. or were already checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no help

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

This is an older unit and I want to say on the Monaco's they used to stick the relay right under the engine access in the bedroom/closet area and it is mounted to the frame, It would be hard for me to say which one it is but I would try and trace the wire from the solenoid, might have to open some wire loom to locate it. Hope this helps some... Robert