peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I am looking to maybe purchase a 2011 Fleetwook Country side

Customer Question

I am looking to maybe purchase a 2011 Fleetwook Country side / Park model. 41' long, 13' wide. Never been lived in. sn of 6073 or 10073. I can not find anything online about this 1br with huge loft. Help?
Thanks,
Dale Whitaker ***@******.***
Youngsville, NC 27596
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you are looking to find something like an owners manual or specifications of this model here I would speak with a dealer to see if they can order in and obtain the owners manual and any other components you are looking for on this here.Usually this is the best place to get the info you need.If this is not an option for you here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.