Ron, RV Mechanic
Experience:  32 years Master Tech ASE certified.
7276279

2002 f53 wont start fuel pressure is good at rail after

Customer Question

2002 f53 wont start fuel pressure is good at rail after changing a relay ran for a few minutes then died
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Fuel pump was not running changed the engine control relay started and ran for a few minutes then died again now I have fuel pressure but still won't start
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark to the spark plugs, injector pulse and proper fuel pressure ( 32 to 45 PSI). In order to determine why it will not start you need to check each of these and see which one you are lacking. Post back with the results and I will try and help you determine the cause.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It ended up being corrosion in the relay / Fuse box cleaned the contacts and replace with new relays and it is back running fine.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

That would sure keep the pump from running, glad to hear you got it resolved and thank you as well. Please take a moment to rate my service so I can get credit for my time, the question remains open for follow up even after doing so, all you need to do is return to this question if need be.

Thank you again.