Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Where can I get a diaqgramfor 1998 38 foot camping trailer

Customer Question

where can I get a diaqgramfor 1998 38 foot camping trailer electro hydraulic slide system
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this camping trailer is a forest river Sandpiper 38x8 I need a schematic diagram and is there a way to manually crank in th two slides
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Sorry for the delay, this is a difficult question, if I had a diagram I would give it to you, we see these questions all the time and many experts will not respond, we are required to reach out to each customer. I have been doing this site for several years and I know one place you can try that is a manual exchange, many times owners share prints and diagrams on this site, you simply make a posting to what you are after. I have had several owners come back to tell me it has helped, click HERE to view. IF you know the manufacturer of the hydraulic slide room I might be able to find more out but still would not have anything for the RV wiring. My goal is for you to be satisfied with my efforts, IF you would like to try another expert please let me know.... Robert