Michael Reush
Michael Reush, RV Technician
Experience:  Serving the rv industry since 1977
10974363

Just got a penguin 2 641816 cxx1co rv. A basic vented 1 ac

Customer Question

Just got a penguin 2 641816 cxx1co for my rv. A basic vented 1 ac only unit with separate furnace control. I understand that this unit has a built in control box. don't use the old control box right? just pigtail the 120ac wires from unit to my rv supply wires and mount the junction box provided to frame. pigtail the 12v wires together. tape off blues and yellows and the two line connector. plug in the phone line from my ccc11 into the one line connector. theres a white two prong connector left (freeze control or temp sensor)? what should I do with that wire? Don't have anything left to connect that to.
Category: RV
Expert:  Michael Reush replied 1 year ago.

Hi, you are correct, that connector plugs into the control box, and the sensor goes into the evaporator coil.............

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you mean the(###) ###-####005 control box from my old unit? Then that would be the only thing plugged in there. Everything else is wired/plugged directly to the penguin 2 wiring correct?. hows that work?

thanks for responding, what is the part number on the new control?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry Mike, I have spent enough