Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Have a Winegard Movin in Motion View dome on top of my motor

Customer Question

Have a Winegard Movin in Motion View dome on top of my motor home. We bought the Rv with a Dish Network receiver but we have a Direct Tv receiver. Please advise me which code I should switch to on the box in the dome above. Tried the two options but still get no signal. Line of sight is open but still no signal. The transponder meters register zero all across. Please help!!!!
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Click HERE and have a look, if that does not look like yours please get me the model number. This document will show you the settings and the recvier needs to be set for to the two, satellite oval dish setting. Normally that is done through the remote and receiver. I can say not all receivers will work and I might get a hold of Winegard to see what recevier they recommend if you can not get the picture. Hope this helps some.... Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Transponders still register "0" and still no signal. What next please?
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

I would get a hold of Winegard and see if the receiver you are using is compatible for that sat.... I know on some Sats. that you can only use a few models, meaning normally you can not pull one out of a house and expect it to work.

My goal is for you to be satisfied with my efforts, IF you would like to try another expert on this please let me know... Robert