Have RV Questions? Ask an RV Mechanic Online.
Hi my name is Robert...
Below are the instructions per Norcold.... Hope this helps IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert
Winterization Procedure To winterize the ice maker:
1. Shut off the RV water supply to the ice maker.
2. Raise the ice maker shut-off arm until it locks in the off position.
3. Disconnect the garden hose water inlet connection from the water solenoid valve.
4. Disconnect the ice maker water supply line from the water solenoid valve. Do not unwrap the water line heater wire from the water solenoid valve outlet connection.
5. Allow the water to drain from the supply line and the ice maker water line.
6. Protect connections by bagging and taping all line and water solenoid valve connections with clean plastic bags and tape.