Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have an 08 Eagle with an Atwood control command center

Customer Question

I have an 08 Eagle with an Atwood control command center that needs to be replaced.
Can you help me?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Are you talking about a Level Legs module? IF not, please explain.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The thermostat where you select the zones & mode & temperature for the air conditioner 08 Eagle.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you........I was out of town all day and just got home. What is the make and model of the thermostat you have now? Do you know for sure that it is bad?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent you a reply to your last question yesterday. You have not responded.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

For some reason, it never got posted.......I had asked you the make and model of your thermostat.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Atwood comfort control system. I believe it is a 33200. Atwood no longer makes it. It is digital, controls 3 zones, air condition and heat, and uses an ethernet cable. It is completely blank will not turn on. Fuses are good. Had been acting up a month ago but would still work. It now does nothing. Voltage shows 14V but the house batteries are not holding a charge.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

These are very sensitive to voltage flucuations and those are usually caused by batteries that are failing or a bad converter. I would take care of the battery issue first.........have them load tested and clean all the cables and especially the ground lead to the chassis. A bad ground is just as troublesome as bad voltage. Then we can address the control. I will need to go and see if I have a manual on that still........I haven't seen one if a while.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Even though we have 14V it could still be the batteries?
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Surface voltage doesn't tell you much.......I understood from what you told me that they weren't holding a charge No?

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

The best replacement for this is going to be a Dometic Single Zone thermostat kit. The part number would be dependent on which model A/C you have...........standard or heat pump version or one with a heat strip. Let me know which one you have and I can give you the correct number.