Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Would you please email me the address of the Dominic

Customer Question

Would you please email me the address of the Dominic refrigerator manual that you sent before. I seem to have deleted it and I am now ready to once again try to repair the refrigerator.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I do a lot of these............what was the model number of your unit?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
RML 8555
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Let me go and track down the question so I can grab it again............

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Was this the question I was assisting Michael on?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, that was not the manual that I wanted. However I did find the one you sent last time. Refrigerator still does not operate you mentioned that I should have a voltohm meter and open up the covers this I have done. Now what do I do?
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Can you send me a link to your last question so I can see what was discussed? I do over 300 questions a month and lots of fridge questions!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
29 September 2015 12:35
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cancel this request I will take it to an authorized dealer to fix the refrigerator. Do not charge me another fee as I have already paid one last week for this same information. You gave me absolutely no help other than the location of the service manual for the refrigerator last week. The information provided today has nothing to do with the problem that I have. I have an operative refrigerator and you sent an installation manual.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

10-4

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

IF you go back and read my original postings, I told you what was the matter here and you wanted to wait until you got home to repair it. The heating elements are burned out. Takes about 15 minutes to replace them. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you as I had to take my wife into the hospital.............