Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a 2002 Travel Supreme motor home. today the 12 volt

Customer Question

I have a 2002 Travel Supreme motor home. today the 12 volt system on the coach is not working.(lights, refrig, water heater). There is a kill switch for the coach 12 volt system. There is 12 volts at the switch. I thought there would be a fuse somewhere between it and the fuse panel for the 12 volt circuits, could not find one. Recently purchased this vehicle, and am not familiar with its operation. Could this be a grounding problem. I went camping last weekend and everything worked fine.
Thank, Bob M.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

So are you talking about the disconnect switch near the entry door? When you hit that switch do you hear a "click" each time coming from another area?

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

The reason I ask is some will have a switch at the battery and many others will have a switch inside the RV next to the step switch, above the entry door in a cabinet or on the monitor panel. Please keep in mind follow ups are included and it might take some going back and forth.... Robert