Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have aa 2010 Tiffin Allegro bus rv. My thermostat is inop.

Customer Question

I have aa 2010 Tiffin Allegro bus rv. My thermostat is inop. LED indicator is stuck on one setting and selector will not respond. It is stuck on auto 72 degrees. Will not move. Can't select heat . can't select air. Shut of shore power and battery power momentarily. Restored power to no avail. Suspect thermostat is bad. Where do I get new one and get instructions to replace it?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Can you tell me what it says on your thermostat? I tried looking at a picture and believe on this style it will have a glass fuse under the face of the thermostat, if you pull that fuse for about 5 mins it shoudl reset. I just want to confirm that fuse.... Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The name on front of thermostat I rv comfort.z.c. I pulled the fuse checked it and reinstalled it but didn't leave it out long enough. When I get back to my coach , I will repeat that procedure.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

OK

Sounds good, I do think if that does not work you have a bad thermostat, any RV parts store shop in your area should be able to get you a thermostat.... It should be pretty straight forward if you do a swap, just take a picture of the wires on the back or label them to what is going to the thermostat..... Robert