Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

How do you get the wheel covers off a 2001 Fleetwood

Customer Question

How do you get the wheel covers off a 2001 Fleetwood Bounder?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert......

Can you end me a picture of what your wheel cover looks like? Some just pop off and you need a flat head screw driver to pop them off, others will be held on by the lug, it would be every other lug the holes would be bigger and allow the cover to come off with out taking the wheel off..... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

so I tried looking at a picture it was not very good, if you are trying to take off the entire cover you will need some special lug nut cap removers, they look like pliers but have a rubber coating on them. They are a pain in the ass to get off, knuckle busters. On many around the rim one hole will be bigger so after you remove the lug nut covers look at the holes, remove the nuts on the smaller holes so it would be every other one, then the entire cover will come up. Some also have that small cover in the center that has a small slot and you stick a flat head screw driver inside and it pops off. IF you are having problems send me a picture..... Robert