Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I am trying to locate the serial number and model number on

Customer Question

I am trying to locate the serial number and model number on my RV Dometic Air Conditioner. I have located the following numbers but I cannot pull up anything on the internet. I have a 35 foot Solair RV Camper. The air conditioner does not seem big enough for the camper. The camper is brand new. Can you advise me?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Take the ceiling grill off and look for the data tag on the underneath side of the A/C unit. It should be there. The model number will tell you the information to determine the size. One A/C may not cool a camper that long...........depending on where you are located. IF you have a 50 amp rated shore cord, you should be able to add another one, rather than trying to change this one out. That still may not give you what you need. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more on this as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Were you able to find the model number of the A/C here? If you need to add a second one, it may already be wired up and if so, not hard at all.