Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have installed a new 15K BTU heat pump and CCC2 unit in my

Customer Question

I have installed a new 15K BTU heat pump and CCC2 unit in my 2008 Monaco. I hooked up the way the old unit was hooked. The Comfort Control lights up for a short time, then it goes blank but the back lighting is still on. The back unit a 13.5 BTU was working prior to the change out of the front unit (which ran but would not cool) is the reason for replacement.
When it first comes on I can see the setting for both front and back Heat Pumps for Fan and cool but not for Heat, nor for the furnace on the front. I have all the DIP switches set to the off position now. I don't a P3 sensor as the unit uses the CCC unit sensor for the front and the Furnace ( an Aqua Hot )
What have done wrong?
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

What is the model number of the A/C unit? And what is the part number of the CCC2 thermostat you bought? Let us do some preliminary work on this before we do a phone chat.