Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Where in NW OHIO (Toledo) can I find a competent mechanic to

Customer Question

where in NW OHIO (Toledo) can I find a competent mechanic to work on my 1991 PACE ARROW Coach? All I seem to find is backyard mechanics who know nothing but charge for it./
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

The nearest authorized service center is 60 miles from you, I would make contact with them to see if they can look at your rig, sometimes these shops will also do mobile repairs, if they can not assist they might have some more recommendations for you closer to you. Click HERE for the contact information. Hope this helps... Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have waited 8 hrs and no response... so what am I being charged for?...if you can't answer my question... there is no big deal but at least respond .... Thanks *****
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

I actually responded in 6 mins and provided you a link to the nearest Fleetwood service center. IF that is not good enough I can request a refund for you. Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

From this am...

i my name is Robert...