Ron, RV Mechanic
Experience:  32 years Master Tech ASE certified.
7276279

Driving home yesterday my cummins 330 turbo diesel check

Customer Question

Driving home yesterday my cummins 330 turbo diesel check engine light came on. It still seemed to run fine on the flat but going up hill I had very little power ( I always crusie up hills with not much bog down) I was going 10 mph up the hill even when i shifted down. I stopped and changed the fuel filter and it did not help. Any ideas?
Category: RV
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to determine why you are loosing power the first thing you are going to need to do is to scan the computer system to see what fault code and or codes that are setting when the check engine light came on. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will try and help you get this issue resolved.