Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Where is the sensor showing low coolant? The coolant is not

Customer Question

Where is the sensor showing low coolant? The coolant is not low and the warning light continues to show. Winnebago Journey 2002 diesel. I think the sensor may be bad, but don't know where to find it
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

The sensor should be with the surge tank, you will see 12 volt wires going to the sensor on the back of the tank. Sometimes that sensor can build up sledge and give a false reading, you might be able to take it out and clean it up and see if that resolves the issue, look for the wires going to the sensor.... Hope this helps, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert