Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a cabover camper with a magnetek 6300a model 6325

Customer Question

I have a cabover camper with a magnetek 6300a model 6325 option ngj1. Iwant to wire in a house battery. need simple wire diagram.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Do you already have a charge lead from the truck wired up?

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Use at least #10 wire from the battery............white and red preferred. Take those over to the converter and wire up to the red and white there as shown on the link below. Put a 30 amp inline fuse in the red lead at the battery and a disconnect switch is a good idea, but not absolutely needed. Run the charge lead off your truck to the positive terminal on the battery. Use a disconnect solenoid on the firewall of the truck so the camper doesn't drain the battery down while camping. Hope that proves helpful. Please get back to me if you need more later as all follow ups are included in our fee. No time limit. http://www.rverscorner.com/magnetek.html