Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a Fleetwood (American Revolution) VIN

Customer Question

I have a Fleetwood (American Revolution) VIN 4VZBT1D97BC073719. I can not get the drivers side slide out to come in. it starts to come in at the front side (near drivers seat) but the back doesn't move (just pivots). Owners Manual says it can be closed manually, but I don't have any instructions to do that. Can you help me?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Do you know whose hardware you have for your slides? Fleetwood usually uses either Power Gear or HWH units. The name is ***** ***** the switch or panel. Once I know that, I can direct you further here. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

IF you have a Power Gear slide system you can access the link I have attached for that description. The motor has a lever on it that you release and then push the room in. It might take more than one person. I would try to figure out what happened don the room first. It sounds like you may have broken a roll pin on the shaft that keeps the room tracking properly. http://support.powergearus.com/techdocs/82-S0010-01.pdf