Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Can you tell me where the heater fan fuse is located on a

Customer Question

Can you tell me where the heater fan fuse is located on a 1992 bounder 32' motor home is located? can not find any fuses marked heater anywhere in fuse panels.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Check out under that black cover to the right of the BIRD device...........heavy red cables on each end. Looks like one.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Ignore that post..............I thought I was locked on another post I was working on! Sorry!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What the heck is happening???
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Your question was right next to one I was working on and clicked on yours by mistake. As far as your question goes, I would get a complete set of wiring diagrams from Fleetwood and see what those show. I am adding a link for that site for you. I will opt out of this question so another tech can offer something. Don't respond or it keeps me locked in. Sorry for the error! http://www.alliedrecreationgroup.com/service/manuals.asp