Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I'm looking Air filter 1998 Holiday Rambler Endeavor

Customer Question

I'm looking for a Air filter for my 1998 Holiday Rambler Endeavor Motorhome 275 Cummins 5.9L engine. The Part # ***** have is ECO Series HS(###) ###-#### ***** can I get this or one that will work?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

What we normally will do in the shop if a filter is not in stock is get the numbers off the filter and call a place like Napa and they should be able to cross reference that number for a replacement. I am not coming up with a filter on that, it is normally stamped to the filter or you will have a sticker on the canister with the filter number. IF you still need more help on this please send me a picture of the filter with that part number or any other numbers you can find on the filter. Robert