TIM MOHR
TIM MOHR, RV Mechanic
Experience:  30 years experiance on RV engine and chassis
17454363

I have a Onan 4K in my toyhauler... I try to start, it seems

Customer Question

I have a Onan 4K in my toyhauler... I try to start, it seems to kick over and start, then immediately flashes the 3 code, and shuts off
Category: RV
Expert:  TIM MOHR replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** will need to do this. Try to start the engine to get the light flashing. 3 flashes, 3 second pause, 3 flashes is only the code to tell you there is an error. While it is flashing, press STOP and release the button immediately. It will now go into error display mode. All error codes are two digits. The light will flash rapidly, then a 1 second pause, then flash rapidly again. These are the two digits. Example: 3 rapid flashes, 1 second pause, then 6 rapid flashes indicates error code 36. What code is it giving,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks... I just got a 1 4 code
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is this in ADDITION to the 18 I already paid ?Not interested then in any phone call for additional 28 $.I expect a satisfactory response for the initial 18.
Expert:  TIM MOHR replied 1 year ago.

I do not control the phone calls, I was told you requested it??? if you would like to continue here we can,Tim

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no thanks..... I don't like the way I was solicited for paying more for a call.Thanks.I will NOT be filing this as satisfactory.Have a nice day.
Expert:  TIM MOHR replied 1 year ago.

you dont have to use the phone call, we can continue here for the original charge, the phone call service is an addition service request, it is not neccessary, Tim

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no thanks.I am done.
Expert:  TIM MOHR replied 1 year ago.

no worries, Tim