Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

How do you operate slides on 2009 Montana 3400 RL? Is there

Customer Question

How do you operate slides on 2009 Montana 3400 RL? Is there a trick other than the single button in stairwell?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Normally you would have a switch to activate the slideroom, the slideroom is powered directly to the battery so make sure you have good battery voltage, if the voltage is good then follow the battery and make sure you do not have a blown fuse or tripped breaker, below is a picture of what the breaker would look like. Most have a small tab that pops out when they trip, as a general rule they like to stick them 18" from the battery. IF you click HERE it will provide you a checklist and troubleshooting for the slideroom, see page 54, chapter 10..... Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert

Breaker...