Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

I have a 2003 Excursion with 2 slide outs the big slide is

Customer Question

I have a 2003 Excursion with 2 slide outs the big slide is weak starting to come in is there an adjust the amperage at the controler to increase the power on the motor also my fresh water pump will not come on none of the 3 switches will turn it on also he water pump switch on the monitor board will not turn on can put power direct to the pump and it run and there is power at the 3 switches and fuse is good is there another fuse
Category: RV
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet.

The controller isnt variable amperage, so there is nothing you can do to adjust power to it. It is simply a weak motor and will need to be replaced.

For the pump, I need the VIN number to pull up wiring schematics to check for either another fuse or a relay in the system

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Eric the vin # ***** ***** I CAN RUN A GROUND TO THE PUMP AND IT WORKS JUST CAN'T SHUT IT OFF
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

ok, you are getting power to it then, so not the fuses. You need to check the ground wire for breaks or cuts in it and repair wire