peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a 2013 vista 26he. Yesterday all headlights quit. No

Customer Question

I have a 2013 vista 26he. Yesterday all headlights quit. No high or low beam. Any suggestions as where to start tracking problem
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I would start with checking to make sure all fuses are o.k. in all fuse panels.Once this is done if these are all o.k. inspect the head lamp wiring at the head lamps and leading to them as well as the head lamp bulbs for any issues.If a fault is found the fault will need corrected to resolve this here.If this is all checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.