Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Domestic refrigerator in motor home just went dead. Checked

Customer Question

Domestic refrigerator in motor home just went dead. Checked all fuses what would my next step be?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

Need to verify and see if you have 12 volts going to the back of the fridge, Click HERE and see page 3, if you have power at the terminal block unplug the cord for the fridge and remove the cover for the power module, on the board will be some fuses, make sure the fuses are not blown..... IF you have 12 volts and the fuse is not blown and the fridge is not turning ON then it sounds like the module board is bad. IF you have NO power at the 12 volt terminal block then check all the fuses for the RV. IF you have to you can run power and ground direct from the battery to the terminal block to see if the fridge turns on. Robert