peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

2016 itasca navion 24V-in dash GPS will not turn on at all.

Customer Question

2016 itasca navion 24V-in dash GPS will not turn on at all. Is there a fuse or switch? We are trying to drive home. Help!!!
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Being a new model some of the info on this model isn't available yet and this may be why no one has responded so far.If this is a built in GPS system that came equipped on this model there should be a fuse for it.I would check all fuse panels to see if any fuses are found to be blown or possibly even missing that may not have been installed at the factory.If an issue is found with a fuse install a new fuse and re check the operation.If all fuses are checked and found to be o.k. this may be due to an internal electrical fault with the GPS system/display itself or possibly an issue with a loose electrical connection to it.This would need to be checked/tested further to pinpoint and repair the cause here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.