Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I own the 2014 Alpine 3010RE by Keystone. I need the

Customer Question

I own the 2014 Alpine 3010RE by Keystone. I need the schematic for the cable wiring that goes to the HD antenna. My bedroom TV found the channels, but the living room TV isn't finding any. I took the panel off under the belly to see if I could see anything obvious. There were two cables behind the panel that aren't hooked to anything and there is an under belly antenna plug for putting a TV there for outside viewing. I don't find anywhere the two unhooked cables are supposed to plug in other than the outside TV hookup. Please advise. Thank you!!!
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I don't have anything on this, but if you contact Keystone Customer Service I believe they can furnish you some wiring diagrams. Get the whole set if they have them as these are very helpful to have. See the attached link for that contact information. http://www.keystonerv.com/customer-service