Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Trying to replace hot water line from sink side to shower

Customer Question

trying to replace hot water line from sink side to shower side. broken pipe came out of channel along side the cold water line, but cant get line back through the channel.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

So the entire pipe was removed from the channel? Does that channel also have some wiring in it?

Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there are no wires that i can see or feel
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

OK

Do you have access to where the pipe is broken on the other side? IF so what I would try is get some fish tape and run it through the channel, get some electrical tape and tape the fish tape to the new pipe and try and pull it through, it is going to be a tight fit but should go. I might also get a little lube on the pipe to see if it helps it move..... Robert