Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

We have a 2005 pace arrow and the carbon monoxide alarm is

Customer Question

we have a 2005 pace arrow and the carbon monoxide alarm is going off every 30 seconds with two beeps. We don't have a new battery to put in and it is hard-wired in. How do we make it stop?????
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello!!! Anybody there??? HELP ME The alarm is driving us crazy.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there a fuse I can pull to stop the damn alarm?????
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my phone is(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
don't bother answering me. I am going to drive to Nashville to a CampingWorld and get some help.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Sorry for the delay, if you have to cut the power wire going to the detector, it can easily be repaired with a butt style connector and some crimpers. Some detectors will have an inline fuse on the power wire in back of the detector, normally it would be 18" from the detector in a fuse holder. IF you do not see that I would cut the wire and make the connection at a later time. I am sorry no other experts have responded to you....... Robert