Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Where is the fuse or circuit breaker located on my 1989 pace

Customer Question

where is the fuse or circuit breaker located on my 1989 pace arrow, front ac will not come on nor the frig
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert......

Have you checked for DC voltage at the back of the fridge? Do you have a volt meter? Need to know if you are missing the AC or DC power, most likely if the fridge will not turn on at all it is missing the DC power but most will have a fuse on the circuit board for the fridge. I would see if you have DC voltage on the wires going into the fridge, if not then there is a blown fuse. The fuse could be in a few locations, first check all the fuses inside next to the breaker panel. IF they are good go outside and look for a battery control box under the hood, inside this box will be some fuse and breakers, make sure no fuses are blown and you do not have a breaker tripped. I have seen some where they will use a shortstop style breaker and it would be in that outside box, below is a picture and most have a small tab on them when they pop out...... I do not have a diagram or I would give it to you. I might also get a 12 volt test light and probe all the fuses for power, it is a quick and easy check to see which fuses have power.

IF you do happen to have DC power going into the fridge please let me know OR other items are not working.... Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Found what I needed
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

OK

My goal is for you to be satisfied with my efforts, if my answer helped please feel free to select a rating.... IF my answer DID NOT help please let me know and I would be more then happy to request a refund for you..... Robert